Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Overwhelmed

Hello ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful day!

I'm just here to say my BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has been very supportive and inspiring me through this journey. Ever since I started this blog my friends and relatives, whom mostly I haven't talk to in years, has been contacting me via Facebook and sharing me their TTC experience and giving me tips on how to be successful in our baby-making journey. Today alone, I received five messages from different people and I'm just so amazed how my situation can bring people together. It's like having my own little support group.

I am so appreciative to all those who have shown their care and concern and willingly shared to me their personal stories. Once again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I just couldn't end my day without expressing my gratitude. I am overwhelmed.

PS.
We are planning to change gynae if this cycle becomes unsuccessful *crossing fingers that it's not*. For those here in Singapore, please let me know if you have any good recommendations preferably here in the East area.

Ciao ladies!

Sweet dreams and baby dust to all!

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Vaginal Discharge

    ReplyDelete